Well, if you’re just wearing T-shirts for the sake of T-shirts, you’re a big-time missing the idea. A T-shirt can make you the coolest guy in your friends, and your dressing can impress someone very special. In this blog, I’ll discuss the fashion tips for men, and the T-shirt is the top of the list. The following are the few hidden techniques, through which you can steal the party spotlight.
Get the right T-shirt size
No matter how skinny you are, you can look masculine. The T-shirt must look well-fitted on you, and then you’ll look the most handsome guy. Even the majority of women agree that men are more attractive in a fitted white T-shirt. The shape of your top accentuates the typically masculine silhouette of broad shoulders and narrow waist. Okay, color is exceptional, but a well-fitted T-shirt is a must and essential for the best outlook.
Select the T-shirt in this way
- Shoulders – The stretch of the shirt ought to sit superbly on the edge of your shoulders.
- Sleeves – fitted around the arms and not extending to your elbow. On the off chance that you have long arms, search for marginally shorter sleeves or give the sleeves two or three folds to expose your wrists.
- Length – Your top ought to be long enough for it to be tucked into your pants, however not all that long that it packs at the abdomen. Guarantee that it stretches out past your hip bone and covers the belt of your pants.
- Stomach – Your top ought to adjust somewhat to the bend of your body. By chance, it is excessively loose, you won’t see the strength of your body and on the off chance that it is excessively tight, everything about your stomach will be obvious. A decreased cut that doesn’t wrap your waistline is generally complimenting.
- Neck – When you raise your arms, there shouldn’t be a major hole around the neck. It ought to likewise not be tight to such an extent that you can’t move around without any problem.
Pick the right colors
You should have at least a few of the basics – white, black, gray, and navy blue. The standout feature of White – It complements all skin tones. The classic white t-shirt should be part of your wardrobe. Don’t forget to always wash your white clothes together. Don’t wash White T-shirt with other colors.
Gray virtually enhances your body shape. Be careful of skin marks that are easily visible in dark colors.
Black is a versatile color option, black pairs well with most outfit combinations. However, the color tends to fade quickly and can be a little severe during the day.
A better choice than black that is more suitable during the day and great for creating tonal looks when combined with jeans.
• Other Colors – A t-shirt is probably the easiest way to experiment with colors. Greens, reds, purples, and blues are great for creating a pop of color under a cardigan or worn on their own. Make sure the color of the t-shirt doesn’t clash with your skin tone.
You should always rely on high-quality fabric, brilliant colors, and a well-fitted T-shirt. This is top-secret for your killing looks, and be mindful of where you’re going. If you’re going on the official event where it is expected that everyone will wear formal, don’t be too brave by wearing a T-shirt. However, where you can wear it with complete confidence, do it just like in a friend’s party or semi-formal dinners. If you wear it rightly and implement the above tips, you’ll rock the show! That’s how you should wear T-shirts!